Network Professional Services brings together consultants who individually have more than 20 years of experience in providing high quality Linux / UNIX support.
We offer a wide variety of support and administration contracts ranging from single per incident projects to enterprise class administration and outsourcing in Linux server and network management.
We provide expert installation and technical support services on all major Linux distributions including Red Hat, CentOS, Fedora, Mac OS X, AIX, FreeBSD, SCO, Ubuntu, Solaris as well as many other distros.
We can also work with any custom Linux installation. We have in depth experience in solving all types of Linux and network related problems.
We are experts in Linux disaster recovery. We can, and will work with your organization to provide a cost effective, expert solution to any Linux related need.
We also specialise in providing remote support, troubleshooting, administration and management services. We also provide expert on-site Unix, Solaris, Linux and Cisco support in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and surrounding areas.
Network Professional Services provide expert solutions for all your Linux system administration needs, including:
- Remote server administration
- Co-located and remote hosted server management
- Disaster recovery
- Security hardening and auditing
- Backup planning, implementation and testing
- Internet support and maintenance
- System tuning
- Internet Support & Management
Our support consultants have extensive experience in the following areas
- Apache WWW, SSL, PHP, CGI
- MySQL, MariaDB
- Mailscanner (Anti Virus / Anti Spam)
- DNS - BIND
- TCP/IP management & implementation
- LPR services / Gutenprint
Security & Firewall
- Security auditing & updating
- Linux router firewall design and configuration
- IPtables conifigruation and design
- Secure remote access via IPSEC and OpenVPN / PoPToP
- NAT and port forwarding
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Intrusion detection
- Gateway virus scanning